• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Red Texas Female

Musha

Members
Please help me find a few Super Red Texas cichlids without putting my pockets on the endangered Sp list.

Spine

Members
I think I might be able to help get you started. If I can get in touch with my source( they moved) I'll send you a PM.

Musha

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonny Disposition @ Jul 25 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Those are hybrids, right? Is it known what the parent species are? They're a nice looking fish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CR Bishop @ Jul 24 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

I dont know the real formular, but I am told:

BP x Texas
KKP x Texas
Red Heah x Texas
Red Devil x Texas

I have tried 2 of these and it did not work!

Sonny Disposition

Thanks, CR, but those are too many acronyms for me. I don't quite follow you.

Bob
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CR Bishop @ Jul 25 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonny Disposition @ Jul 25 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those are hybrids, right? Is it known what the parent species are? They're a nice looking fish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CR Bishop @ Jul 24 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

BP x Texas
KKP x Texas
Red Heah x Texas
Red Devil x Texas

[/b][/quote]

Musha

Members
My apologies

Blood Parrot x Texas
King Kong Parrot x Texas
Synspillium(SP) x Texas
Red Devil x Texas