• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Red Empress Male And/or Albino Taiwan Reef Male Wanted

cholile

Members
Interested in adult males showing nice color of either/both of the two fish below:

Protomelas taeniolatus (Red)
Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" (Albino)

I also have a female Red Fin Borleyi (Kadango) and two yellow labs to sell/trade. All are between 3" - 5"

cholile

Members
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I WANT a male super red empress and a male albino taiwan reef

I added as an aside I have a female red fin and 2 yellow labs. They're 3" - 5" and healthy. If someone is particularly interested in buying/trading them I can try to take some pictures. But the real point of the post was to see if anyone had the red empress or ATR to sell/trade.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cholile @ Jun 2 2008, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I WANT a male super red empress and a male albino taiwan reef

I added as an aside I have a female red fin and 2 yellow labs. They're 3" - 5" and healthy. If someone is particularly interested in buying/trading them I can try to take some pictures. But the real point of the post was to see if anyone had the red empress or ATR to sell/trade.[/b]

Try Scales Fish store in Cloverly Maryland. You can google them and get the address and number. If I'm not mistaken they do have some Red Empress's and maybe a male albino Taiwan Reef, ask for Andrew. Tell him Richard the SubMariner sent you.