• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Petz in Annandale

iamzrad

Members
I'm heading over there tonight at 730.
Just wanted to see if anybody else was in the area and wanted to meet up or something. It's been a while since I have been there.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
They have anything good?

I do like that place. Always pretty good stock, neat furry and feathered critters and killer KBBQ next door.

iamzrad

Members
They had a decent stock. Nothing I would buy, but it was a nice variety. The only thing I have ever bought there was a syn. petricola that was about 4" for $15. You just can't beat that deal.

Tony, I got confused a bit, texted Mike by accident, but I saw two huge female christyi's in there, I though you traded them in or something. They were going for $75 a pop!

Do tell about this KBBQ!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nah man, still have the female christyis. They're chillin in a 40 until I can get the 150 set up. Then I can transfer my mbuna over to the 150 and put them into the 180. Dang, do those suckers have some big mouths, lol.

One place that we go to is Ill Me, right next door to Superpetz.... Korean BBQ cooked at your table, nice sushi and a solid selection of already cooked food. All of it, all-you-can-eat buffet for like $12 or something. Redics.

The other one is Honey Pig, off of Columbia Pike, about a mile from there. Not all-you-can-eat, but slightly better food and more of a bar atmosphere. It gets pretty crazy there at night.

I'll meet you down there some time at Ill Me on a weekend for brunch. Hit me up.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Tony, I got confused a bit, texted Mike by accident
LOL Phil you're really having problems grasping text messaging aren't you :D

One place that we go to is Ill Me, right next door to Superpetz.... Korean BBQ cooked at your table, nice sushi and a solid selection of already cooked food. All of it, all-you-can-eat buffet for like $12 or something.
Something about a BBQ next to a pet store worries me...well at least the food is fresh.