• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Bowl Party

animicrazy

Members
Ok, I get that some people might find me a little 'off' at times; but here it is - 10:48 - on Super Bowl Sunday and no party invites. :unsure:

Bids will be accepted until 4:00pm at which time the lucky winner will be announced.

Good Luck To All!!!!!!!

Paul.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL

Hmm, Bring sanding equipment and come 6 hours early....
lol

Mudding and sanding, Sanding and Mudding.. What else would you do on Super Bowl Sunday

LOL. No parties for me either. Just work, shower and calapse in front of a small tv. The bigger one belongs in the room thats demolished.

DeeCee

Members
No parties for us today either, other than taking Tommy to a Bowling Party this afternoon.

Oh and we're having Surf & Turf for dinner as a Celebratory Dinner for me starting my new job.
Unless we fill up on brownies & nachos & trail mix and all the other snacks! LOL

Sorry Paul, no Super Bowl party here today!

DC

longstocking

Members
lol... sorry paul. We are party poopers this year. We even declined a party so we could stay home and bash the patriots together :lol:

lol we started chantrix.... in truth we are grumpy and a bit touchy :lol: You don't want to be around us.

DeeCee

Members
lol... sorry paul. We are party poopers this year. We even declined a party so we could stay home and bash the patriots together :lol:

lol we started chantrix.... in truth we are grumpy and a bit touchy :lol: You don't want to be around us.[/b]

LOL, good luck with it you guys! I've gone a whole week without now. Even while starting a new job. Didn't kill ANYONE.
Probably had several (or at least ONE special someone) who wanted to kill ME though! Heee heeee!

:angel2:

animicrazy

Members
Wow!!!!

That is the nicest bunch of rejects I've ever gotten in all my life !! :wub:

Shame no one will ever know what the Grand Prize was. :D

But: You might see him/her at ACA !!!!!! :FIREdevil:

Enjoy all,

Paul.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Always a pleasure to see the Mad Scientist is alive and well! Whether or not he gets invited to a Superbowl party is yet to be seen.

Sorry Dude, no party here! What about after the next CCA meeting?

RM

animicrazy

Members
Always a pleasure to see the Mad Scientist is alive and well! Whether or not he gets invited to a Superbowl party is yet to be seen.

Sorry Dude, no party here! What about after the next CCA meeting?

RM[/b]

You Are On !!!!!

P.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Cool! The Super Bowl party sucked Discus poop anyways!! :wacko: We'll have our own party on the 9th, right!

See you Saturday:)

animicrazy

Members
Oh sure. Ya'll are gonna party and I have to W O R K !!!!! :dry:

Ah well, tip one for me!

DC[/b]

Donna, really: Somebody has to pay for 'you know whose' retirement - right !!???!!!???

hey - do not worry - more then a few will get tipped your way !!!!

The Mad Scientist

(soi'mtold)