• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sumps for sale in MD

Jamieishard

Members
i have 3 sumps bioballs,pump,overflow box and sump included. 150 for the larger of the three and 125 a piece for the smaller sets. pictures belowe pm if you need any more info.

picture.php

the larger of the three
picture.php

picture.php

the other 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im located near bwi airport/ arundel mills mall MD please pm if you have any questions. Id like these gone asap.local pick up only can possibly meet pm for details.

Jamieishard

Members
there rated for between 75-100G all come with pump external over flow boxes U tube and bioballs. need these gone i have some toher fish stuff i need to get ahold of

TTT

Cartel

Members
These are sweet exactly what I need/want right now just dont have the spare coin at the moment. Been spending my fish funds on other summer fun stuff! But isnt that always the case when you want something it comes up and you cant get it?

Ill most likely go the DIY route.....these are nice though uuugggggh. Mk end rant.

Davey_8313

Members
Mike, I need you to come set mine up, lol. I need to get the overflow box for mine though. Anyone know where to get one? Bump for Jamie...

Jamieishard

Members
come on guys take them home and get them dirty :) I really dont want to have to deal with people off of CL.

ill be on vacation in my bathing suite on the beach from aug 1st- aug 9th

Crazyclowntang has dibs on one.

i need some stuff for my ray tank