• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Summer picnic with Super Cichlids!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Big thanks to Martin and Lisa for hosting on saturday! They have a beautiful store, and I had a great time, even came home with fish I didn't think I was looking for.

While attendance wasn't huge, it was great to spend more time with the people there, and met several prospective new members, and got to spread the word about the club.

The White Elephant raffle was a blast, and came home with some cool stuff. Food was great, always good catching up with other fish people, and the fish selection was top notch.

All tanks were clean and well marked, I saw several types of fish I was interested in, and prices were very reasonable.

Their display tanks were incredible. The 590 gallon South American community was amazing, the 220 mbuna tank was neat, and they had a discus tank too. I didn't get any pictures of them, but they were definitely a sight to behold.

Their selections of dry goods, and especially food was amazing. They always bring tons of food and supplies to our meetings/events, but they had a lot more available in their store.

I would definitely recommend the store to anyone who doesn't mind the distance, you're definitely likely to find stuff you've been looking for, and might even find something you didn't know you wanted.

Appreciate the generous hospitality of Lisa and Martin, look forward to visiting again in the future!

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Thanks for sharing, excellent pics. The pics of the tanks, labels and food display's look super clean, well identified and very organized.

Leffler817

CCA Members
It was a great time. Always good to see club people and the Hoeblers! As Mike said, their store is amazing and they have room if we want to have meetings or other events there. There's also tons of parking available.

FishEggs

It was a blast. I soon forgot the traffic on the way out there. Well worth the trip. Great to meet new people and see old friends. Lisa and Martin did an awesome job on the store. I love their fish labels. Finally! A proper identification/information label for the fish with all the important info you need.
I of course had to bring some fish home with me.
A great big thanks to Super Cichlids for hosting.