• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

stuff for sale. proceeds to be donated to batfish's gofundme

as some of you may know from my posts over the past couple months here in the marketplace, i've been upgrading a lot of my set ups. this has left me with some "spare parts" so to speak.
so, i'm looking to divest myself of the following and will donate everything i make to josh's legal fees via gofundme.
no set prices on anything. honestly, it's just in my way at this point so make a reasonable offer on any or all of the following:

tetra whisper ex45 filter. complete, works.
whisper 40 filter. complete, works.
jebo 505. complete, works.
jebo 503. complete, works.
aqueon. unsure of model, but a smaller one. practically new, complete.
unused media and media basket for aquaclear 110. also, a good lid and cracked casing.
half plastic/half glass lid from 29g. one hinge broken, but opens/closes.
nonfunctioning two-bulb t5 48" fixture.
two 48" t5 bulbs. one brand new, one used but working.

pick up in fairfax in the evenings or *maybe* arlington during the day.

Last edited:
What are the dimensions of the lid for the 29?
Will you be at the meeting on Saturday?

i'm not at home to measure it, but 30x12, standard for a 29. the plastic back part has the snap-out things, that are snapped-out for a heater and two filters.
if you're interested i can take a photo when i get in this evening. that said, i'm unfortunately never able to attend meetings. but if someone nearer to me can pick it up on your behalf that'd be fine.

Last edited:

Leffler817

CCA Members
i'm not at home to measure it, but 30x12, standard for a 29. the plastic back part has the snap-out things, that are snapped-out for a heater and two filters.
if you're interested i can take a photo when i get in this evening. that said, i'm unfortunately never able to attend meetings. but if someone nearer to me can pick it up on your behalf that'd be fine.

That lid is too short. I need a 12x36. Thank you though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app