• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

stocking suggestions 2?

ErnieG

Members
These are 20gallon high tanks with more then enough filtration, I use 2 filters in all my tanks.

Becca

Members
Badis badis and assorted Dario species :)!

Tropical Lagoon had Badis badis a couple of weeks ago.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bumblebee catfish, corys , small plecos (bn or clown), rams, fry tank (if you have other breeding pairs of fish), loaches (kuhli, skunk, ec.), dwarf gouramis, or really any anabantoid. Badis and apistos will also do well.

I have some Pseudocrenilbrus multicolor victoriae fry that are quickly growing up and show be ready in a couple of months for me to feel comfortable to sell. Let me know if you are interested in them.

Arlene

ErnieG

Members
I have some Pseudocrenilbrus multicolor victoriae fry that are quickly growing up and show be ready in a couple of months for me to feel comfortable to sell. Let me know if you are interested in them.

Arlene

Which one o f the 3 setups would nest suit them?

verbal

CCA Members
Which one o f the 3 setups would nest suit them?

From a fish's point of view there isn't a huge difference between the set-ups. The first 2 have plants and Pseudocrenilbrus are generally plant friendly, so those 2 would work well.

Tank two would work, but I'd definitely add more plants to the tank and more driftwood to add more hiding spots for the females.

Arlene

ErnieG

Members
From a fish's point of view there isn't a huge difference between the set-ups. The first 2 have plants and Pseudocrenilbrus are generally plant friendly, so those 2 would work well.

Lol I understand that, I'm not a novice but Arlene has experience with this fish that's why I asked her which tank would best suit them.

ErnieG

Members
Tank two would work, but I'd definitely add more plants to the tank and more driftwood to add more hiding spots for the females.

Arlene

More plants and driftwood? You do realize that it's a 20 gallon tank lol? I don't think they would have any swimming room if I added more plants and driftwood.