• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stocking ideas for 46 gallon

Freakgecko

Members
Altolamprologus sp. Sumbu White Dwarf is always my favorite. Mine actually are coexisting with my brevis colony in a 20 long perfectly. There’s also a killifish from tanganyikan sometimes available, for something up in the water column. Can’t recall their name though

CichlidDan

Members
Altolamprologus sp. Sumbu White Dwarf is always my favorite. Mine actually are coexisting with my brevis colony in a 20 long perfectly. There’s also a killifish from tanganyikan sometimes available, for something up in the water column. Can’t recall their name though
Thanks for the suggestion. Are the killifish your thinking of Lamprichthys tanganicanu? I’ve never seen them available. Where have you?

Freakgecko

Members
That sounds correct.

There was a shop in Michigan that had them in. They were pricey, like $17 ea I think. I’ve seen them listed online on various places a couple times since then (that was around 5 years ago)