• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stingray? Breeders...

longstocking

Members
Owners at HOT have a friend that want to go to salt water. This isn't really a deal through HOT. They have a pair of stingrays that are breeders and very large. They need a large tank that is at least 2 foot deep. The friends are asking 1,000 for the mated pair. I don't remember the name, but they are the common ones. They have bred about 6 times.

Figured we have a couple stingray people... maybe someone could put the word out on Monster as well.

creepyoldguy

Members
$1000 for a pair of regular motoris? Lol. That's insane. Even the market for black rays us down. If you look in tge marketplace you could find a pair for $300. Mature males were selling for $100 when I sold mine and females aren't much over $200 for a proven breeder

creepyoldguy

Members
Also if the rays are small enough to fit in a 2ft wide tank and have bred 6 times they aren't near (at least the female) if tge size they should be. They're prob around 4 yrs old