• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Standings

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
How about someone posting the standings after each week on here.
Some of us would like to see how people are doing. lol

cmcpart0422

Members
Week one results

Devision 1
1. Cheatin *******s 1-0-0
3. Predators 1-0-0
5. cmcpart0422 1-0-0
7. The Jumbie Busters 0-1-0
10. Toe Nail Fungus 0-1-0
Division 2
2. Phoenix Fire 1-0-0
4. Super Red Emperor's 1-0-0
6. Tangs 0-1-0
8. TheOtherRedheadGirl 0-1-0
9. Test 0-1-0

cmcpart0422

Members
Im going to start playing eli instead of brady soon. My star qb only got me 2 points and this was his first game without a td pass in like 36 or something like that. O well crazyclown I bet your kicking yourself for not starting palmer.

you're right CHris, I wish I would have started Palmer (but you told me Matt H. so its your fault lol), but who would have thought Hasselbeck would have gone out with a brusied rib?? Over all it was a bad day.

cmcpart0422

Members
Quick update

Division 1
2. Predators 2-0-0
4. cmcpart0422 2-0-0
6. Cheatin *******s 1-1-0
7. The Jumbie Busters 0-2-0
10. Toe Nail Fungus 0-2-0
Division 2
1. Phoenix Fire 2-0-0
3. Super Red Emperor's 2-0-0
5. TheOtherRedheadGirl 1-1-0
8. Tangs 0-2-0
9. Test 0-2-0

Jumbie

Members
Man I thought the first one this morning going to make and add on to my FB team…..BUT OOOOHHHH NNNOOO….LOL…Richard was there a few hours before me and got 3 players that I planed on picking up lol. I hope I could get a win this week around.

Teams that are 2-0 ehmm Richard, should not be searching the waiver wire for players lol Man I lost again and badly lol This is what happens when you are not present for the first 9 rounds of your fantasy draft.:)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Man I thought the first one this morning going to make and add on to my FB team…..BUT OOOOHHHH NNNOOO….LOL…Richard was there a few hours before me and got 3 players that I planed on picking up lol. I hope I could get a win this week around.

LOL!:lol::lol::lol: You're kidding me right? :wacko:

Well, the early bird does get the worm first ya know :):cool:

Jumbie, you're exaggerating Man! those were not the same 3 players.:D

Plus, a Man's gotta do whatta a Man's gotta do to keep his edge and stay on top.:jumpy:

Look, I am really getting to like this Fantasy Football A LOT! I mean it's challenging and so much fun. You see, the others have Fantasy Football experience and this is actually my 1st time ever.

All I know... I'm loving it.

Watch out though, cause I'm really getting good at this now. All I can say to you and CrazyClownTang is do your research on your players and keep you eye on the waivers and make your move.

Now let's get ready to Rumble!!!!

RM