• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spring Cleaning Tank sale

chris1932

Members
I have for sale
5) 55 gallon tanks 4 of them have glass canopies, heaters, sponge filters, and plant substrate 65.00 each. One is just a tank 40.00
10) 15 gallon tanks a few are drilled, most have substrate, a heater, sponge filter, glass top. 25.00 for loaded tanks, 15.00 for bare.
3) 50 breeders 36x18x19 one of these is drilled and divided so it is one tank with two compartments the center divider is drilled and the back of each section is drilled. 55.00 each
2) 10s 7.00
2) 5s have lids 10.00
2) 2.5s 5.00
2) 33s 45.00

I am trying to get two sections of rack taken down, pictured is the rack
DSC04614.jpg

If anyone is looking to expand I can make a deal on the two sections of rack, lighted, wired, with air piping and valves and the tanks that are on it. It is bolted together and will not get ruined taking it apart

As you can see it has 55s back to back on the top and 15s 0r 33s back to back on the bottom.

I have lots of equipment laying around also.

Please e-mail me at chris1932@comcast.net

mscichlid

Founder
Hey Chris,
I want 3 of the 5.5's. Are you bringing them to the meeting in March and joining CCA to be part of the greatest club in the universe 'cos you are my bud?

LOL!

Seriously, are you willing to deliver the tanks to the meeting this month?

Last edited:

chris1932

Members
I can't make it this month because its on my birthday. I could however find out if someone else can bring them.