• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spell Checker

maddog10

Members
When I clicked on the check spelling button, I was prompted to download IE Spell. I loaded it and it works fine. Once loaded you will need to right click to bring up a menu and then click check spelling.

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Feb 27 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When I clicked on the check spelling button, I was prompted to download IE Spell. I loaded it and it works fine. Once loaded you will need to right click to bring up a menu and then click check spelling.[/b]

I just tried it. It's the ABC shown in the upper right or the forum post screen. I will whate and see if it checks my spelling for me. :wacko:

Later,

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marge618 @ Feb 27 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Feb 27 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I clicked on the check spelling button, I was prompted to download IE Spell. I loaded it and it works fine. Once loaded you will need to right click to bring up a menu and then click check spelling.[/b]

I just tried it. It's the ABC shown in the upper right or the forum post screen. I will whate and see if it checks my spelling for me. :wacko:

Later,
[/b][/quote]

On another note... How do I make the global warming in my signature... something you can click on to go to that site?
Later,
Marge