• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Club Offer

JustRon

Members
I am trying to work out a deal where I will offer a free subscription to TFH magazine for those that order a certain amount of fish from us, Fishpost.com.

I think the value is going to be 500.00 and it can be a cumulative group of purchases or a single order. I am also going to buy a few extra copies of some issues and can place them into orders as well. This will give everyone a chance to see the magazine. I like it and I think others will as well.

I am able to offer discounted TFH subscriptions right now. If you are interested in subscribing to TFH magazine I can give you a special code to get your subscription started right away. Just contact me via PM on our message board and I will give you the code to use. The code is good for just one subscription, but I have many codes at present(today), you can then just call in and provide address and billing info, state the special offer code, and walla, you get the discount rate. Same goes for Europe if you all want to call the USA number and order yours as well.

I ASK, that you USE the code when I give it to you, as I only have a limited number of codes to offer to people. Once I give it out to someone I cannot give it to anyone else.

Just get the code and call it in right away. Thanks. Let me know if you are interested.