• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Speaker suggestions

Localzoo

Board of Directors
It would be cool to get a few of the younger members to do a presentation......(was discussing this with a younger member)

How they got started?
Fish on a budget?
Time management?

Any other suggestions?

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are always looking for new and interesting topics for speakers. We try to have a mix of both local and national speakers, speaking on a variety of topics. If anyone is interested in presenting, please let one of the BOD members know!

Jon

zackcrack00

Members
It would be cool to get a few of the younger members to do a presentation......(was discussing this with a younger member)

How they got started?
Fish on a budget?
Time management?

Any other suggestions?

Just a thought.

I'd love to. I could do it on managing the money you have to do with fish, selective breeding, and a few other topics I am (or would if like to think I am) experienced in.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I knew that would get you to speak up lol!

YouTube and its influence on you youngins lol (but seriously how technology has made it easier to learn fish keeping?)

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'd love to. I could do it on managing the money you have to do with fish, selective breeding, and a few other topics I am (or would if like to think I am) experienced in.

I would totally be up to something like that
I could do one on stingrays, small central/ south american cichlids or large central american cichlids, loricarids, wild type live bearers, saving money when building a fish room, or anything else I know ( or like Zack said, would like to think I know) about.
Maybe we could do 2 shorter in one meeting instead of one long one because, i dont know if I can go on talking about one topic for over an hour.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If the two of you want to work on a presentation, that would be great. You could include in the presentation a virtual tour of your fish room(s).

Remember, you need to focus on things your audience will be interested in.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I like it.

Thanks for the suggestion, Will and thanks to Dan and Zack for the interest!

I very much enjoy the "tour of our fish rooms" type presentations. I think a combo presentation with two of our active younger members (Zach and Dan) is a great idea. Lots of photos please. Remember to address how you overcame challenges of various sorts!