• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SPEAKER at CCA Club Meeting September 10th 2022

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
SEPTEMBER 10, 2022, CCA MEETING
12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Glenallan Elementary School – 12520 Heurich Road, Silver Spring, MD 20902
SPEAKER Begins at 12:30 pm

DAVE’S RARE AQUARIUM FISH
Specializing in the rare cichlids and catfishes of Africa
Dave Schumacher has been a cichlid aquarist since age sixteen and has worked in tropical fish stores since that time as well. He now owns his own store specializing in cichlids, Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish, which gives him a good grasp on today's cichlid hobby. He is a member of the Hill Country Cichlid Club in San Antonio, TX, and has served two terms on the American Cichlid Association board in past years.
https://www.davesfish.com/
For CCA Paid members please take advantage of Dave’s website and purchase for our GROUP BUY. Fish will arrive for pick up at the CCA September meeting. ALL paid CCA members will receive 10% off their total purchase and FREE shipping!!! When placing your order, email or call Dave to get your 10% off!
daves@davesfish.com (512) 618-0120
After the speaker we will host another great mini auction. So, look for a NEW MyGroupAuctions, with our club meeting date to log in your auction items. Look on CCA forum for MGA guidelines to follow.

*** CCA will be at CatCon on October 8th! (NO club meeting) Come see us at our table and enter to win great aquatic items.
November 12, 2022 – INDOOR Fish Swap – Table sign up coming soon.

Tangcollector

Staff member
I have bought many fish from Dave. His fish are super healthy and exactly as advertised. He has a great selection and his prices are extremely reasonable esp for the quality of fish you get. Please look at his list and support Dave.

MarkK

CCA Members
What are the details of the Group Buy for the September meeting? Do we just tell Dave to deliver at the meeting, has he already agreed to the arrangement?

FishEggs

What are the details of the Group Buy for the September meeting? Do we just tell Dave to deliver at the meeting, has he already agreed to the arrangement?
For CCA Paid members please take advantage of Dave’s website and purchase for our GROUP BUY. Fish will arrive for pick up at the CCA September meeting. ALL paid CCA members will receive 10% off their total purchase and FREE shipping!!! When placing your order, email or call Dave to get your 10% off!
daves@davesfish.com (512) 618-0120

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
100% agree with Greg (Tangcollector) that Dave has excellent fish and it's always worth participating in the group buys!

Wish I could be there, Dave is also an excellent speaker and very knowledgeable about the hobby.

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
I just ordered my fish as well. He’s the only one I could find with this rare mbuna I bought a few years ago now I can finally breed him. Can’t wait!