• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Spawning Electric Blue German Rams

milangdo

Members
All,

I have 6 German Rams, 3 regular females, 1 regular male, and 2 electric blue males. They have been rotating partners and spawning constantly in my planted 92 gallon aquarium. I am more interested in the dwarf shrimp than my rams, and my shrimp can not breed as fast as the rams can eat them. I would be interested in trading a pair or all of them to someone in exchange for plants, a small school of ditherfish, or anything small enough to leave my shrimp alone.

I am unable to come to the holiday party but could meet up on Sunday for trade. I live in Odenton Maryland halfway between Baltimore and DC. I may be able to come to you if you'r close.

Oh, and did I mention I'd trade for shrimp?

As far as tempermate, the rams are currently in with neon tetras, bumblebee gobies, badis badis, and other little fish so tempermate is not an issue.

If no response in the next week, are any of the LFS good about accepting trade ins?

Last edited:

samsmobb

Members
How much for an electric blue male? I like in gburg and I'm interested
Interested in java fern Anubias dwarf hair grass or crypts?

milangdo

Members
Here are some images
3587yxc.png

ela87s.png

milangdo

Members
Samsmobb,

I am interested in all those plants. I have halides in the center of my tank and not enough on the outside so I can pretty much grow anything not requiring CO2. If you want to pick them up in Odenton I'd trade for whatever you thought was fair.

If you are interested my email is michael*stephen*langdon@gmail*com

Just replace * with .