• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Something's Going On...

....with my N. nigriventris pair. The male has been full colored in a almost black shade the last couple days. Both fish have spent most of the time in a combined nest, that started on either end of a cave, behind a rock, and out of site. I haven't tried taken any photos because I don't want to spook anything that may be evolving. At least for the first time.

I know they may not be mature enough yet to do the successful deed. But this looks like a good sign for a possible long and happy marriage down the road.
:love0001:

longstocking

Members
WOO HOOOOOOOo congrats !

Don't do anything ! Just watch :) They will take care of the fry for up to an inch... if they have infact spawned. But it sounds like they have :)

Make sure you having something powder like to feed them ;)

D

daniel4832

Bobby,
Now you are becoming a very good breeder Congratulation!!! :D
Thanks,
Daniel

Hey you all, don't give me any congrats yet. I still don't see anything...like fry. May be just a one night stand with protection so far. :confused0024:

DeeCee

Members
Hey you all, don't give me any congrats yet. I still don't see anything...like fry. May be just a one night stand with protection so far. :confused0024: [/b]

LOL Bobby! Conjured up some REALLY weird mental images with that one!
We'll keep our toes frossed for fry!

DC