• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some updated tank pics

gliebig

Members
(I need some photography lessons :oops: )
033.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

027.jpg

024.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

002-1.jpg

Vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH38WTsqkfE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH38WTsqkfE

mscichlid

Founder
I love the rocks and layout! Great tank. How big is the tank? It's hard to tell because of the reflections. Where are the lights? What kind of lights are you using?

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I LOVE IT. CRISP, CLEAN, NEAT LOOK AND THE COUNTER ALLOWS YOU TO EAT OR HAVE A DRINK WHILE TAKING A MOMENT TO ENJOY THE TANK. GREAT JOB.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
There's always a few holding, but I have yet to see any kids.

Your scaping is really nice, but if you can do it tastefully, adding a few more rocks towards the corners to make small hiding spots would help survival rates if you plan on letting them spit in the tank. Most mbuna don't particularly hunt fry, but will take advantage of any 3/8" snacks they swim by.

gliebig

Members
I thought about adding some smaller rocks, but I was thinking that any kids would find shelter behind the background. Apparently, that's not happening.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I thought about adding some smaller rocks, but I was thinking that any kids would find shelter behind the background. Apparently, that's not happening.

Forgot about access to the background. That should work pretty well, but finding food might be tough in a tank that big.

Rock piles may not be a bad idea.

gliebig

Members
I actually feed behind the background. There's always a few hanging out back there. I can't figure out where they get access, especially since they are so much bigger now.