• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

some pics from my 110g

killakacti

Members
here are some pics from my african tank. Not a great operarator of the old picture generating mechanisim, just missing around this afternnon.

DSCN5906.jpg

DSCN5926.jpg

DSCN5907.jpg

DSCN6215.jpg

DSCN6084.jpg

killakacti

Members
What's the fish on the 4th pic? Nice looking Williamsi and Nkata Bay!

That would be a cynotilipia afra yellow blaze, they are taking there time growing out and coloring up.

i see you got the sand put in there. looks good

My first time with sand and i love it. From now on all my tanks will be sand based, so easy to clean.

Spine

Members
Nice shots of your fish. It's not to late to enter one in the photo of the month contest:D

WendyFish

Members
I love the way the first pics shows the echos of the williamsi lip color in his fin and tail. Thanks for sharing!

killakacti

Members
I love the way the first pics shows the echos of the williamsi lip color in his fin and tail. Thanks for sharing!

The color turned out great, i just wish it would have been more clean looking and not so blury. It is one of those almost good pics lol.

Buckcich

Members
The Yellow Blaze Afra (Cynotilapia Afra Nkata Bay) might not color up as much because of the other tank habitants, specially with the Williamsi in there. He looks like he is the tank boss.

killakacti

Members
The Yellow Blaze Afra (Cynotilapia Afra Nkata Bay) might not color up as much because of the other tank habitants, specially with the Williamsi in there. He looks like he is the tank boss.

He is deffinantly the boss of the other 4 williamsi, he doesnt pay any attention to the other fish, except for feeding time when he is going to get his more than fair share.

Nice Fish!

Thanks!