• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some mutt fish free to a good home!

Shinchan

Members
Tank is getting too crowded, I have some "uncertain lineage" cichlids for sale. I know for a fact that they have labeotropheus fulleborni as either the father or mother (some may be 100% but who knows). All are almost completely orange, some have a dark spattering of color on the head/nose. Various ages/sizes, all are over 2". Healthy, friendly fish, they eat like pigs (Wardley's flakes and brine shrimp, sometimes cucumber if the moon is in proper alignment with Venus)

Due to time constraints, offer is only open to someone who can take delivery at Saturday's meeting. It will be between 3-5 fish depending on how my fish-catching skills are that morning.

DSCF0379.jpg

Duane911

Members
I live I'm woodbridge and would be happy to re home a few of them. I don't think I can make the meeting though but I can meet anytime this week before,, pm me