• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some Arapaima Face Extinction

minifoot77

Members
that would work but i've been catchin large fish most of my life :) a good salmon rod would work with heavy test...

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Discovery channel had a show on catching the biggest fish (not hooked) where these guys were #1 on the list. There is a fishfarm in SA that catches the fry, treats them for parasites, grows them up a bit and then releases them back into the wild.

Cartel

Members
Discovery channel had a show on catching the biggest fish (not hooked) where these guys were #1 on the list. There is a fishfarm in SA that catches the fry, treats them for parasites, grows them up a bit and then releases them back into the wild.

Thats awesome! Hopefully more people care enough to start doing stuff like this.

YSS

Members
River Monster had an episode where the guy caught a huge Arapaima with a rod. I love that show. That guys has my dream job. Gets paid to go around all over the world and catch fish.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
River Monster had an episode where the guy caught a huge Arapaima with a rod. I love that show. That guys has my dream job. Gets paid to go around all over the world and catch fish.

No doubt, Yun. That wouldn't be a bad way to pay the bills at all...