• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Socolofi, Chailosi, and Electric Yellows for sale

Vista

Members
Hi, I'm new to this website, having purchased some amazing Msobo. However, I find that I am becoming very overcrowded, and wondered if anyone would be interested in some of the following fish. Please PM me for prices or information. Thanks!
  • Socolofi, 4 @ 3"
  • Chailosi, 2 @ 2"
  • Electric Yellows, 5 @ 1.5"

Vista

Members
Answers

My location is Springville, AL, 35146. I am willing to ship my fish anywhere they can arrive within 3 days; cost is usually $15-20. I use double bags and pure oxygen, and have had an excellent success rate with live arrival.

Prices:
  • Chailosi, 2", $10
  • Socolofi, 3", $6
  • Electric Yellows, 1+", $3
  • Maingano fry, under 1", $3
  • Kenyi fry, under 1", $4
I am also considering selling the following fish as well, if you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss prices.
  • Maingano pair, young and proven
  • Super Red Top Kimpuma male, 3"
  • Labidochromis "Yellow Top Mbamba" male, 2"
  • Rusty Cichlid male, 1+"
  • Cynotilapia Afra Jalo Reef male, 1+"
Thanks for your interest, I will try to get some photos posted!

yellow lab (7).jpg

socolofi (2).jpg

maingano (5).jpg

Lab Hongi Super Red Kimpuma.jpg

Vista

Members
About photos

I guess the photos took! Thanks for your patience, I am learning how to use this website!

I don't have a photo at this time of the Chailosi, they haven't colored yet, so I haven't bothered; kenyi and electric yellow photos are the parents of the fry I have for sale; the fish in these photos are representatives of what is in my tank, but may not be the exact fish you would receive. However, the pictures are what the fish in my tank look like!

kenyi (2).jpg

kenyi.jpg

Rusty Cichlid3.jpg