• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Snow Snow Snow!!!!

cyradis4

Members
It seems the weather has lots of people on!!!!!

I think the total count right now is like 9!!!!!!

Kewl!!!!

Amanda.

longstocking

Members
lol yup.... snow day = lazy day for me :)

Bill as well.... Head guy is on vacation... he walked into work, said to the whole company, GO HOME ! ha ha ha ha

mscichlid

Founder
It was Ice! Ice! ice! I put in for today yesterday. Didn't want to get up at 4:45a and then navigate slippery roads. Besides I was tired and sick of work anyway.

cyradis4

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Feb 22 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It was Ice! Ice! ice! I put in for today yesterday. Didn't want to get up at 4:45a and then navigate slippery roads. Besides I was tired and sick of work anyway.[/b]

I here you! I did the exact same thing for Thursday and today!

Amanda.

DeeCee

Members
Waaah! I had to work at noon & just got home. At least there weren't many customers out braving the roads, so I got alot done tonight - whew! Plus. there's alot of things on sale, so I was able to buy a bunch of stuff too............my bad!

It's great to have a nice paycheck, the hard part is trying not to spend it all at the same place! Heee heee!
DC