• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Show us your snow pictures.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
These guys stand where the snow will not get too deep. The wind will see to that.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The Holly tree at the road. lol As you can tell I have not ventured out yet. Taking these through the door. lol
DSC_0002-1.jpg

Jumbie

Members
I am at work...(BTW it really sucks)...hoping we close early, we shall see. Here is a picture I took on my phone of my co-worker trying to plow our parking lot LMAO. I am so gland that’s not me; cold weather is just not for me lol.

snow1.jpg

msjinkzd

invert junkie
still coming down really hard out there, lol. I have already shoveled twice not that you can even tell.
snow 001.jpg

snow 002.jpg

snow 005.jpg

snow 001.jpg

snow 002.jpg

snow 005.jpg

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am making snow soup (beef barley vegetable soup) today. its a tradition :D We used to lose power when I was a kid and have to cook using the wood stove so we used actual snow lol.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
just had some grilled cheese and chicken noodle. lol

As a kid, we made ice cream from the snow.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Just got done with the 2nd pass with the snow blower on my 600 foot driveway. It looks like I haven't even done anything. We probably have 12 or 14 inches so far.

We also have a pot of spaghetti sauce on the stove. What a wonderful smell when I came in from outside.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
ARMAGEDDON 2009 "WHITE DEATH" in the Eastern Panhandle of WV.

These pictures were taken this afternoon around 3pm, still snowing.

Snow Cows

snowcows.jpg

snowcows3.jpg

Snow on the grill.

snowgrill.jpg

Snow on the Blackberries/Raspberries

snowberries.jpg

Snow Scenery on the farm

snow.jpg

snowcows2.jpg