• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shedding Season

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

While I love my dog (the shepherd mix), he sheds a lot at this time of year. So everything is covered in white hair..... Of course, only one of my dogs sheds, but he is the largest.....

Does anyone else have to deal with this particular springtime joy?

Amanda.

maddog10

Members
I brush my lab every evening while she is eating (only time she will let me do it). I get 8 or 9 brushes full of hair every night, and it doesn't look like a made a dent in her coat. All the bird nests around my house have yellow and white hair mixed in during the construction.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
My cats shed all year long. One is a long hair. If you see him, you are covered in hair. He does love to be brushed though.

mscichlid

Founder
Oh my God! Hair hair everywhere. German Shepherds are the worst! The dogs and the cats are all shedding. Mickey doesn't know it yet, but he's getting shaved this year.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
When I come home in evenings, the smallest cat runs to the door to meet me like a dog. She then follows me into the den and stand on her hind legs, with front paws pointed up to me wanting me to pick her up. As soon as you do, hair everywhere. But, you have to pick her up when she does that. Right???? :unsure: