• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Severums, Firemouths, & Others

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I need to thin the herd a little bit. Everyone is starting to put on some size, and I need to move some to a good home. Anyone interested, please PM me.

Free to a good home (unless you have something than doesn't get big or mean that you would like to trade)

2 each 3"-4" Green Severums unsure of sex,maybe 1M,1F
4 each 3" Firemouths unsexed
3 each 4" pimodella pictus cats
1 each 2" "green dwarf texas" - looks like a hybrid of a tex and a jellybean parrot
2 each 2" albino kribs

Hopefully someone on the board has some tank space and wants some nice fish.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Pm re sevs and fms

Matt

OTE=jonclark96;36818]I need to thin the herd a little bit. Everyone is starting to put on some size, and I need to move some to a good home. Anyone interested, please PM me.

Free to a good home (unless you have something than doesn't get big or mean that you would like to trade)

2 each 3"-4" Green Severums unsure of sex,maybe 1M,1F
4 each 3" Firemouths unsexed
3 each 4" pimodella pictus cats
1 each 2" "green dwarf texas" - looks like a hybrid of a tex and a jellybean parrot
2 each 2" albino kribs

Hopefully someone on the board has some tank space and wants some nice fish.[/QUOTE]

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Male kribs are generally longer and have a dorsal fin that comes away from the body and forms a point. Females are shorter, rounder, tend to have orange-purple bellies and the dorsal is rounder and closer in on the body.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Neither of the ones I have have any color on the belly. Both are about the same size and have a pointed dorsal fin.