• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Section rules

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The live food area is for discussions of the food.
NO 4-SALE ADDS ARE TO BE PLACED HERE.
These will not be moved.
They will be deleted.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks for setting up the new section.

After Mike's talk this weekend, we thought it would be a good idea to dedicate a section in the forum to live foods, including their reproduction, husbandry, and what you are feeding the live foods to.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Great idea to add this section! Between the meeting and Barry's autographed copy of Mike's book I'd like to expand my food rearing beyond just RC and Malawa shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Beeman

Members
Great idea to add this section! Between the meeting and Barry's autographed copy of Mike's book I'd like to expand my food rearing beyond just RC and Malawa shrimp.

Glad my autographed book had such a positive influence Shawn. Maybe you should buy your own copy, and I'll get it autographed for you! :happy0144:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad my autographed book had such a positive influence Shawn. Maybe you should buy your own copy, and I'll get it autographed for you! :happy0144:

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I heard what had happened. :blush:

Beeman

Members
Always willing to take one for the greater good! And as they say, what comes around, goes around! Like bed-bugs, and 'autographed' books:FIREdevil: