• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Save the Date: Sat, Aug 12 CCA BBQ

dogofwar

CCA Members
Who doesn't like a BBQ?

CCA's Annual Summer BBQ is Saturday, August 12 at Christine and Bruce's house.

We're planning some great food and drink, a group buy or two and potentially some fishy edu-tainment...

More details will be provided in the CCA Member Forum but mark your calendars!

bbq-time-banner.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not sure. If you're looking for adult African cichlids, House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie is a CCA sponsor and has quite helpful staff.

Matt

I have been told that there is an aquarium store that specializes in large cichlid somewhere in MD. People have told me that the owners are very rude and not very helpful, but they have a good selection of mature Africans. Do have any idea what store I am talking about. Thanks, Scott

dogofwar

CCA Members
Club BBQ Update:

Lisa Hoeber and Super Cichlids will be at the CCA BBQ on Aug 12 with "The Wheel of Fortune!" Look out for a thread on how to enter for a chance to spin the wheel for fabulous prizes. Lisa will also have a list for delivery to the BBQ of food, supplies and fish...

We're working on some other fun stuff and another group buy as well...

Who's planning to attend?

Matt

Pattie

CCA Members
Brain and I plan on being there. But I have not seen exactly where it is being held. Plan on bringing desserts and drinks and some munchies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Christine's in Burtonsville... We'll have the exact address later and in the CCA member area :)

Brain and I plan on being there. But I have not seen exactly where it is being held. Plan on bringing desserts and drinks and some munchies.