• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Saturday

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">One of our sponsors, Exotic Aquatics, is celebrating their 10 YEAR Anniversary this coming weekend. I will be there for a few hours Saturday morning with a table set up to advertise the club. If you happen by, point and laugh at me.

http://www.exoticaquatics.com/
</span>

kaj41354

Members
Darn, too bad it isn't next month. Then the ACLC could all point there fingers.....and laugh :p

Have fun - I will pass this on to the ACLC members if you haven't already Pat!

I was there on Sunday and the store was pretty crowded. At the end of the day they raffled off 3 different size tanks. One was a 75 gal complete with stand and wood canopy top, a 29 gal tank with top and one picture window tank. I enjoyed talking to Phil (one of the owners) and Joanna (sales cashier) who I've known when they was located on belair road. I wish them much success. Keep those cichlid prices down. :smashfreakB:

Gerard

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, I set up outside at 10 but one of the owners moved some stuff in the store and came out and got me to move inside. Lot nicer in there. lol
Handed out a few apps and got one new member.
Got to talk a bunch of people.