• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sarah's Talk!

fischfan13

Banned
How many people here are excited about Sarah giving her first ever talk?

party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif

kaj41354

Members
I am excited about hearing Sarah talk Tangs but.....is that what I think it is on my screen? Add four more so that at Christmas instead of 9 ladies dancing, it will be 9 Barbito's Prancing!!!!!

How many people here are excited about Sarah giving her first ever talk?

party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-052.gif

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am definitely pumped. Being new to Tangs and just having recently gotten my first couple of groups in the last few months, there is a lot I want to know about these fish... and I can't think of a better person to learn it from! :happy0144:

It's gonna be awesome!

(no pressure Sarah ;) )

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nice video, Jose. When did you have those Enantiopus? What ever happened to them? Sweet fish....

Sarah, would love it if you could mention those guys. :)

F8LBITE

Members
Tony I had them last year and grew them out to about 3 inches I think. I sold them to Sarah but I dont know if she still has them. Really cool fish but they need space.

longstocking

Members
I still have them :)

Thanks guys :0)

I will try not to disappoint. I will say this.. I am talking on fish that are not normally mentioned in talks. So at least it will be different :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Definitely looking forward to hearing your talk Sarah. I've learned a lot about Tangs from you, so here's everyone's chance to learn a lot in a short period of time without having to PM Sarah a few hundred times like i do when I have questions.

TOMMYN3D

Members
I dont keep any Lake Tanganyika cichlids but im looking forward to Sarahs talk.Maybe she might even influence me into keeping some:D
Good luck and I know we will not be dissapointed.
Tommy

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am sorry that I will be missing this one.

It does not matter where I am or who I am talking too in this hobby, Sarah's name always comes up if the conversation turns to Tangs.

I hope you all show a lot of support for Sarah and her first ever talk. I know its not easy. I only tried it one time.

Remember we need to support our members that help support us. We do need our members to come up with ideas for talks. We can not afford to fly in every speaker and having home grown speakers is great. Sarah could be out on the speaker circuit soon wearing a CCA shirt. Francine, Mike, Rachel, Bob, and others have represented us well on the road.

Spine

Members
I Hope we have a good turn out for this one. It will be interesting to see what shows up in the action. If you like tangs or think you might be interested in them after hearing Sarah's talk,bring $$$$.:D

rsretep

Members
cant wait to hear the "queen of the tangs" give a presentation....quite a few of my tanks have fish from her fishroom....GO SARAH GO

Julie

Members
Wow!!

Sarah, what a great job you did... are you sure it was your first talk?? Very professional presentation, interesting topic (well duh! We keep the same fish!!) and nice different spin on it imo. Well worth the trip!!!

Thanks for all your hard work putting it together...
:happy0065::happy0065::happy0158::happy0158:

just wish I could have stayed around for... :happy0180:

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I agree, you did an awesome job Sarah!!! You seemed very comfortable and confident up there. The information was easy for hobbyists to translate and relate to. You covered so many fish in a short time. Your pictures looked good up there on the big screen too ;)

Thanks for stepping up for us and congrats on a job well done.