• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sale continuation/updated list/add-ons

Plenipotentiary-at-large

Can maybe bring items to Sat. CCA meeting or you may stop by anytime Sunday before 5:00 PM - lots left and so far everyone has gone home smiling. Address is 2615 13th Street NW at Euclid Street, DC, top floor, (call 415 632-7174 if entrance door is locked) midway between Columbia Heights and U Street Metro stations on green/yellow line. Will hold items or may bring to Aquafest if I receive a reasonable offer in advance.

Ptyacochromis oligacanthus – reliable spawning pair, truly awesome Madagascar cichlids
5 Uruguayan untyped WC Corydoras paleatus-type adults
Assorted widowed M/F Apistogrammas
Adult spawning pair of HRPs "Rio Danil" with red fins
Spawning pair of crimson Hemichromis guttatus (small and mellower African jewelfish)
Spawning group of 8-10 Aspidoras albater
Oblongum fry – 100+
Apisto.vijeita females – 3 adults
Apisto. vijeita quartet –M/FFF adults
Nannacara aureocephalus – 5 juveniles/adults
Paraiba blue angels – 4 adults
Apisto. iniridae 4-5 adults
Inca stone fish – 1 adult male
Apisto. panduro – 6-8 juveniles
Discus – 1 captive bred medium-sized adult (very pretty- wild type with red & blue fins)
Apisto. Kelleri – 6-8 juveniles
Nannacara anomala – 6-8 juvemiles/adults + fry
Nimbochromis teugelsi – 4-5 adults
Corydoras weitzmani – 8+ adults
Corydoras super arcuatus – 11 adults of second largest Corydoras
Corydoras robustus – 7 adults, largest member of genus Corydoras
Apisto. Kelleri white variety – 2 adult pairs
Show-class angels – 3-4 years old:
Huge M dark hybrid black superveil combtail M/Platinum pearlscale veil F
Wild tetras - 4 untyped adults

Tanks:
1 60" x 18" blue background Euro-brace acrylic 90 gallon - couple scratches but overall very good
(1) 75 48†x 18†mint with tops, Catalina 4 tube T5 light fixture w/moonlights, serviceable but homely double door wooden stand on casters/wheels is optional/free.
(1) 55H black trim, glass tops, Deep Blue 48†dual T5s w/moonlights - with/without double wrought iron stand that will hold another 55 or 2 20Hs or a 33 or a 44 (anything 48†x 12â€)
(2) 40B, 36†Deep Blue dual T5 or Coralife twin compact fluorescent (CF)
(2) 30 36†x 12†with double wrought iron stand(1) 30 cube with cabinet stand and tops (nice)
(2) 29Hs with tops, T5 w/moonlights or CF fixture
(2) 20Hs with tops
(1) Metaframe steel and slate 20L with plastic hood
(1) 15 with tops, 30†Deep Blue dual T5
(12) 10s with glass tops, sponge filters
(3) 5s, one with full plastic hood, sponge filters
(1) 8 gallon Biocube - needs new ballast
(1) 12 Bio-cube with black cabinet stand
(1) 1 40B critter tank/terrarium (thin glass)

Stands:

2 72†x 18†black angle iron double stands, one center braced (each will hold 12 10s on end, 4 40Bs or various combination of small tanks;
2 wrought iron art-deco style double 48†x 12†stands;
1 wrought iron double 29 stand
1 wrought iron double 15 stand
1 wrought iron double 10 stand

Have numerous 24" to 48" Coralife CFs, 20+ variously sized Jaeger/Fluval M heaters, various HOB and sponge filters, etc., etc., etc. as well as a massive amount of Anubias, driftwood, low-light plants and substrates that includes a lot of fine white gravel and clean white play sand (very fine), also agate pea and finer stone/gravel. And a small mountain of fishroom supplies - pretty much anything for freshwater from breeder boxes to an RO/DI system and rain/collection barrel.

There's also a lightly-used (guest room) $3000 Stearns & Foster California King size pillow-top mattress and box spring that is going cheap ($500?) if someone wants a truly enormous and luxurious bed...
:D

Leffler817

CCA Members
I am SHOCKED that you still have all those Apistos!!! It seems like every time I log on here someone is looking for Apistos!?!?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Is what it is

A bit surprised myself but any that are left will fetch twice what I'm asking at Aquafest, same with all the Anubias and driftwood. Might be the Pytocochromis that are the real mystery - absolutely awesome fish, I guess they just haven't been "discovered" yet so to speak.

Sitting here looking at an art deco double wrought iron rack with two 20Hs and a 55 on top with glass lids throughout (and all the trimmings) and thinking I'd have killed to have a sweet set-up like this for $100 when I started out, yet here it sits. But it's all good...

Sold two pair of my breeding show angels but the very best ones are still here - go figure.

Becca

Members
Ah, if I could set up that 55, I would gladly relieve you of those Madagascans...

Seriously guys, I was just there last night and Sam has LOADS of stuff, all at great prices!

That said, Sam, if you have extra glass lids for 20/15 gallon tanks and bring them to the meeting, I could use two and will happily purchase them.

Greengirl

Members
Sam if you have a canister filter that is nice and quite I would love to give it a shot. My fluval keeps jamming. Want to try something new. And I would still love a nice big piece of slate.

sreid76

Members
Sam, great to meet you today at the meeting. Hate to see you go. What's your address I want to come by tomorrow mmorning?

Stan

verbal

CCA Members
Does any one have temporary tank space for the pair of Madagascar Cichlids until AquaFest? I will kick in $10 towards your purchases if someone is able to help me out.

Stan,
the address is in the first message in this thread.

Address is 2615 13th Street NW at Euclid Street, DC, top floor, (call 415 632-7174 if entrance door is locked) midway between Columbia Heights and U Street Metro stations on green/yellow line.

Sam, great to meet you today at the meeting. Hate to see you go. What's your address I want to come by tomorrow mmorning?

Stan