• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sale at Annandale Pets

YSS

Members
A friend of mine called me today to tell me that Annandale Pets is moving and having a huge sale. I am planning on stopping by tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know.

Hawkman2000

Members
Thats Annandale Superpets. 75% off fish, 45% of most supplies. Most fish are gone, All of there tanks are for sale. I think they want a little to much for there used tanks. Picked up 2 firemouths, 3 neon dwarfs, 2 jewels, and 3 yoyo loaches for something like 20$. Bad time for it with the ACA last weekend. Worth checking out thow. I appolgized for comming down so hard on them on the store closing topic. Its just that my past experiences there were not good. But they were nice this time.

verbal

CCA Members
Apparently they have a new location lined-up, but not finalized. They are going to split it into a storefront in the Ravensworth Shopping Center for pets and then a fish store in an industrial park behind the shopping center.

I do agree it sounds like there is a significant risk that the fish store falls through :( However there also is a possibility that it will work better as a dedicated fish store. I think the place did need to be re-done and it is probably actually easier to do that by moving and starting over than to attempt to do it in the same location.