• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Running a photo contest! Check it out and act fast!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Msjinkzd.com Photo Contest!

We’re getting ready to launch an all new Msjinkzd.com and we need your best photos! It’s time for a photo contest! Previous customers of Invertebrates by Msjinkd can submit their best photos of aquascapes containing fish and invertebrates they’ve purchased from Invertebrates by Msjinkzd, for a chance to win one of 3 $50 gift certificates! Don’t miss the opportunity to win big and become a Msjinkzd.com celebrity photographer!

More details can be found here: http://msjinkzd.com/photocontest/ The deadline for entries is January 31, 2012 at 11:59pm est. Act fast!

Last edited:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks so much to all who contributed to the photocontest.

There are three judges: Bill Brissette (mellowvision.com), Mark Denaro (anubiasdesign) and my self.

Three prizes will be awareded, each with a $50 gift certificate: 1. best invert photo; 2. best fish photo; 3. best photo with scape

I will announce the winners, and launch the site, as soon as the 3 judges have agreed on the winners. There were around 75 entries!! I was super stoked to see that and its a HUGE help for me to have the pics for the profiles I am making.