• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Robertsoni & Nourisati

jeffrey p

Members
Took some pictures this morning of a few of my fish. Robertsoni and Nourisati. Both males appr. 9+ inches.

The Rob. is dominant over the Nourisati but not all that nasty. If got a 10+ inch male V. Hetero and a nice wild Atabapo Sev as well.

Hope you like 'em.

Robertsoni1.jpg

Robertsoni2.jpg

Robertsoni3.jpg

Nourisati1.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
That robertsoni is a stunner. Welcome to the forum. Are you the same Jeff that traded in the big chocolate at Tropical Fish World? If so, this is Jon, the big red headed guy you met a few weeks ago.

Spine

Members
Great looking fish. You should enter some of your pictures in the photo of the month contest.

jeffrey p

Members
That robertsoni is a stunner. Welcome to the forum. Are you the same Jeff that traded in the big chocolate at Tropical Fish World? If so, this is Jon, the big red headed guy you met a few weeks ago.

Thanks Jon. I am that Jeff. I tried to get some pictures of the V. Hetero but he won't stay still at all.

jeffrey p

Members
nice fish man! What size tank is that?

Thanks

They're in a 150. I also have a Red Ceibal, HRP, A. Rhytisma, Sajica and a large V. Hetero in with them. I have a 9-10" JD in a hospital tank as well.

I'll post some full tank shots later this weekend.