• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Road Trip !!!!

kaj41354

Members
Hey Everybody!

I was in Pittsburgh last week and had a great time with some great people. The GPASI has a real good presentation set up this month on August 29th and I will be going. In addition to the meeting I am going to try and set up some shop and fish room visits. I know for sure that I will be at Eric Bodrocks old shop on Saturday. If you want information on the Speakers Click Here. I will be stopping at A & B Oddball Pets (Eric's Old Shop) and Wet Pets for sure. The rest has yet to be decided. If anyone is interested in going, please let me know. The only thing I ask is that you split the cost of room and you will have to meet me up here in PA. I will be leaving about 7AM on the 29th and coming back sometime Saturday evening. It will include good people, great food and a lot of great fish and information!