• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Road Trip - August 15th

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Some years back it was decided that we would not have meetings in July or August.
Then other things sort of evolved into those months.

One of them is the August Road trip.
Originally it was a different place each year but the we found Frybabies and had such a good time we keep going back.

August 15th we will meet at Frybabies in Pottstown Pa.
This is a social event as well as a fish buying event.

Burgers and such will be provided and we will spend time in the fishroom looking for our treasure.

This year some of the people from East Coast Cichlids will make the trip on the same day. Gives us a bunch of new faces to talk with about our fish.

So mark it on your calenders and be ready.

More information will be provided as we get closer.

cmcpart0422

Members
It sounds fun maybe me and my girlfriend will come. She just told me today that she is interested in coming to a meeting with me. :happy0021:

fischfan13

Banned
I will be there as well. As a matter of fact Julie has asked me if I wouldn't mind BBQ'ing...hope everyone likes their meat rare!

Spine

Members
If you've never been to Julies this is one you don't want to miss. I guarantee you'll see fish there you can't find anywhere else,plus you get to hang out with a bunch of cool fish people.

longstocking

Members
lol @
cool fish people

Since when were fish people cool?

If you come you can watch me TRY and sex fish... bag fish and sweat to death in Julie basement :lol:

Then stuff my face full of food ... and do it all over again......

Then watch Mike laugh at me continuously all day long.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
lol @ ...

If you come you can watch me TRY and sex fish... bag fish and sweat to death in Julie basement :lol:

That did it. Just talked me into it.:lol::lol::angry3:

George

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's all relative ;) ... but my wife thinks I'm a total geek.

lol @ ...

lonlangione

Members
It's all relative ;) ... but my wife thinks I'm a total geek.

She's right, but what better place for a fish geek to hang than with other fish geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028::animal0028:Lonny