• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Riverdale Pets

frkyltn

Members
Riverdale Pets is already open at the new location in Beltway Plaza, Greenbelt..I think under new name but if anyone wants the # its (301) 441-2222

i was this past sat and it was still being setup. richard is still running the show but this is a much better location probably need another month to get everything in place altogether.......

frkyltn

Members
i was this past sat and it was still being setup. richard is still running the show but this is a much better location probably need another month to get everything in place altogether.......
thnx for the info..I havnt had a chance to go yet..just called on Monday to see when he would re-open and he told me he was open already..thanx

lgfelic

Members
It's inside the mall about the middle of the mail hallway. Pretty big place but not much in terms of livestock.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
yea ive been there couple times..but nothing new in a while

Eden used to order some of their lesser common fish with Riverdale when Rich would make his order. Now that Riverdale has moved, it is unlikely that Eden will have the same access to fish that it used to have. They do not sell enough or have enough space to merit having their own transhipper.
I am hopeful that Rich continues to tranship in the types of fish he used to. He had told me that the landlord at the new location wants him to focus on fish not found at the larger chain stores. We shall see if this happens...

frkyltn

Members
Eden used to order some of their lesser common fish with Riverdale when Rich would make his order. Now that Riverdale has moved, it is unlikely that Eden will have the same access to fish that it used to have. They do not sell enough or have enough space to merit having their own transhipper.
I am hopeful that Rich continues to tranship in the types of fish he used to. He had told me that the landlord at the new location wants him to focus on fish not found at the larger chain stores. We shall see if this happens...
thnx for the info on Eden's :happy0144:....I go in once a week but the same africans in there..I would also love to see Rich continue to get those types of fish u dont find in chain stores..I have been ordering my peacocks from Jay at cichlidsarespecial..nice fish but nothing beats seeing the actual fish you are about to buy before you buy them!