• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Richmond, Va.

williemcd

Members
Obligatory intro: After a 25 year hiatus from the hobby, I picked up a 35 gal.. stocked with like 70 fancy guppies.. .Gave them all away and now host, a 125L, 75, 3 29's, and a 30.
I'm growing out 9 discus, pigeon bloods (3 @ 3 inch), 6 Scorpion's @ 2.5 (Blue snake/blue diamond cross)
6 platinum blue pearlscale 3" angels, 1 4" DD angel, 1 5" orange-koi/marble stud, 5 silver angels, 1/2 doz gold angels that are off spring of the "koi-sud"..9 Red/koi marble at .25 cent size, 3 blue marble KK's about a nickel size... umm.. 5 german blue rams, 5 apisto's (2 triple reds -M/F, and 3 Agassizi, M/2F).. one of which is a breeding pair. A boatload of tet's.. cards, neons (black and red).. serpaes.. lamphead...a couple of redfin sharks (a weak moment).. two male dwarf gourami's that I inherited and can't get rid of.. about 10 cory's.. Lazer green (6) and the rest std bronze.. .umm... 2 betta males and 1 fem... um... about 8 or 9 std plecos.. oh.. and to finish it off.. 1 male and 2 female endlers... All in 3 months.. Bill

mscichlid

Founder
On Fridays, members are making their final decisions on what to bring to the meeting to auction off. Some are setting their spending limits.