• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Restazonia fishroom liquidation.

turfboss

Members
Michael - when can I come to visit - I have a bunch of empty tanks - just putting in the Aliva40 for air and filters - would be happy to breed some of the cories and others and share them back with you when you start up again -

George

mab

Members
Michael - when can I come to visit - I have a bunch of empty tanks - just putting in the Aliva40 for air and filters - would be happy to breed some of the cories and others and share them back with you when you start up again -

George

Please give me a ring to check on my availability.

KRUCIAN KING

Members
I would like to come over on friday morning. Im interested in aquiring some tetras, apistos, plants. if they are still availble.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am certainly saddened a bit by Michael temporarily mothballing his room. He was one of the first club members I met. I remember stopping by his place to grab a couple of 20L tanks. I expected to just grab them at the driveway and run and instead was welcomed into his fish room.. and then George's room for beers, lol.

Mike's room was (and still is) mind boggling. Seeing it lately, I believe that it has only improved over the last few years.

I was running around a good bit this weekend, but was fortunate enough to have Sam pick up Mike's group of 14(!) 3"+ Brochis splendens. They are in my 6' eartheater tank now and look beyond fantastic.

Thanks again, Mike. Looking forward to seeing you at Catfish in the fall. :happy0180:

mchambers

Former CCA member
Restazonia sabbatical

I am certainly saddened a bit by Michael temporarily mothballing his room.

Agreed. Those of us who buy fish from him will have to do our best to breed them and give him some offspring when he starts back up. I've already got the c123 reproducing and hope to have c. atropersonatus fry shortly. (Have seen mating behavior, but few eggs.)

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Matt-
You must have nabbed the females, because my atropersonatus spent the evening washed out and panicky. Tried to jump start with water change as well.

Blaise