• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reselling Of Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost decided to post something, in a particular members ad in this folder, regarding this issue. Since it is not the first time this has happened to me I thought a general post might work better. This way no names are mentioned.

I cut CCA members very good deals on the fish or equipment I sell. I am not looking to get rich at your expense. However, when I see you selling the items you bought from me, at a greatly inflated price I get annoyed. I am not here to line your pockets at my own expense. The least you could do if you no longer want the item/fish is offer them to another club member at the same price.

Yes they are your property now, just dont expect me to cut you any more deals. Frankly I am insulted by this type of behavior and would like to see any members doing this to stop gouging their fellow members.

I dont care what you sell stuff for outside of the club. I do, however, care when you buy my stuff cheap, then resell it higher to other club members.

Status
Not open for further replies.