• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reminder - meeting this Saturday!

chriscoli

Administrator
Pete Izzo will be speaking about Collecting in Uruguay!

Don't forget to enter your items in My Group Auctions also!

chriscoli

Administrator
We have the facility starting at 1 pm so feel free to stop in early for some social time. The speaker is supposed to start at 2 pm.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hi Chris,
Newbie here...I tried to find it on here but have been unable to so far. What time is the meeting?

The formal part of the meeting starts at 2:00 PM. The room is available for us starting at 1:00 PM and set up usually starts shortly after. Folks show up starting around 1:15 or 1:30 for socializing before the program starts.

Around 2, there will be some quick announcements and then the speaker's programs starts. The speaker usually runs for about an hour and then we take a small break so folks can look at auction items and buy raffle tickets. The auction then starts and usually runs for about an hour and a half. The meeting typically wraps up around 5 PM, depending on how many auction items there are.

Hope to see you on Saturday.

Jon

I called my other commitment and rescheduled for the weekend after. So I will certainly be there. I also ordered some fish (S. Petricola, Cory, and Plecos) from Frank so I need there to pick up my new Icthyological friends!! :D

Becca

Members
Pssssssssssssst.... someone send me updates on new/renewed members while I've still time to update the master list???