• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Redskins News: Vinny Gone, Bruce Allen in!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
So what? The jacka$$ who introduced Allen is still there. I'm glad I didn't like the racail slurs when I moved here.

George

Andrew

Members
I'd root for the Redskins if they put a potato on their helmet.

Otherwise I'm with George. There's no good connotation in the name.

Jumbie

Members
You know all we need now is a new O and D line, cut Portis, Randle El, Moss and we should be good lol. I hear a lot of talk on the radio about them getting rid of Cooley and keeping Davis...well I think it would be a mistake cutting Cooley. Keep him and Davis and run a double TE package. Maybe I should show Snyder how good I am in Madden and he may give me a coaching or GM spot. LOL

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I think it is a move in the right direction. Get someone in who isn't afraid to cut our losses on old players and get younger. Portis is done, I think. I saw an interview with him a few weeks ago, and it didn't sound like he thought he would be back.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rumor this AM is the they are negotiating with Mike Shanahan. Did someone kidnap Danny Snyder and replace him with someone who wants to rebuild the franchise?

Cartel

Members
Mikes name has been thrown around for months now and last month snyders jet was spotted in Denver I would not be surprised if he ends up here.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Again, I am not a skinhead fan (good new name) but I do live here and they are on TV so I would like them to be entertaining. It looks like they may be headed in that direction, doesn't it?

Hey, I wouldn't beat up on Moss too much. It is hard to see on TV because the camera follows the ball, but teams cover Moss like a blanket. When they know you only have one receiver, it makes it easier to cover the pass. I am not a Campbell fan either but he has never had anyone to throw to. We cannot tell if he is really as bad as he seems. Put him next to Adrian Peterson behind center for the Vikings and the Vikes might be undefeated. Who knows?

George