• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red Root Floaters

ddavila06

Members
anyone interested? ihave aTON! would hate to trash it because is looking so nice! free, trades welcome lol, im always in the lookout for more plants :D actually, im looking for anubia coffefolia and eleocharis parvula and will pay for them if you have some. anyways, come get some, im in annandale

im also looking for male cacatuoides tripple red, any breeders?

T

tug

I could use some in my fry tank. I'll be up that way late Sunday. Will you trade in cash?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

longstocking

Members
ok excuse my stupidity...

is this the stuff that will turn colors when you need to change your water?

Or am I thinking of something else?

If it is something else.... would it survive in high ph?

Sorry not a plant person but getting better at them. Trying different plants to see what works for my tangs....

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I'll bite

I have tons of Wisteria (floating or rooted), Java moss, some very fine leaved cabomba/myrophillium type species, and hornwort if any of that's of interest, or could be prevailed upon to trade one of my giant Anubias if the rest of it's too pedestrian for your tastes. Could we do a trade at the next meeting?

ddavila06

Members
Michael, i should be here later sunday.
Sarah, i have no clue if it changes color, but i don't think it does. i keep it with my non agresive fish so don't know if it will work with tangs
Avatar, i don't go to cca meetings that often, well actually i only been to one lol. i can ship if you pay for it via paypal :p

T

tug

Thank you dd,
If we can do this I'll be coming from Front Royal, so I'll need directions. e-mail sent.

ddavila06

Members
anyone else? got another bunch ready =D only Michael showed up and one member payd the $shipping$ come on guys! i would hate selling it to you on the catfish convention!! lol, i got a bunch more!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
These are really very nice. Nearly exceptional.

Almost dime-sized individual leaves, bright green on top, red-magenta underneath. As my favorite form of algae-control is floating plants, these, riccia and water sprite can be combined to create a whole upper layer of habitat and a very functional aesthetic contribution to what in most tanks is simply wasted space.

Beware the duckweed. (Can't breathe, everything getting dark, gasp...)

ddavila06

Members
shipping is $6.50 via usps small priority mail and weather is sweet right now!! :D i have to agree that these are awesome and theyt even flower, the roots are not huge and they have a lot of color. i also have "giant" duckweed, i just found out its called that lol, smaller than red root, bigger than duckweed with some pretty red-ish underneath grows rather slow compared to its cousin :) no little duckweed here, took me about three hours but yeah, i handpicked every-single-freaggin-piece of it about 2 months ago!!! :eek: so yeah, i can add some of that too

id needed.JPG

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Pm me your paypal info I'll try to send it tonight.

ddavila06

Members
anyone else wants to come by get some red roots?!im pulling it out now, it can be kept in a baggie for like 3-4 days so speak up, quick!!

i also have for sale:
two anubias, $6
one of the rarer trident java fern, $8
one regular java fern $5
and one of the super rare anubia sp. gasser$8

trades anyone??

anubia sp. gasser.jpg

larger anubia.jpg

reg. java.jpg

trident java.jpg

larger anubia laying down.jpg