• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Realy cool LED stuff

Hawkman2000

Members
I found this site. They make some really cool stuff. They are kind of pricey, but I think there products would work well on aquariums. The output on the showcase lights are awesome, and the par30 and par38 bulbs are dimmable. The waterproof drivers seem to be reasonably priced.

BTW, I already emailed them, and they said that they would be willing to do custom color configurations on the T8 tubes and the showcase lights for an added fee. However, they would need an order of 50 in various lengths for the T8 tubes.

One more thing, I think that the ramp timers from Current USA would work with the low voltage fixtures. Might even be pnp. The connectors look the same.

http://www.diamondbriteleds.com/home

Dear Chad,

Thanks for your enquiry on our LED Lighting products.
I’ve just discussed your request of having multiple color temperatures in a single LED t8 tubes with our engineer, and it would not be a problem. But the minimum quantity order per length would be 50pcs and it could be available from 2 foot to 4 foot tubes. In addition, the delivery for a custom order would be around 4 weeks.
The prices are as follows;

2 foot size $66.00
3 foot size $99.00
4 foot size $132.00

Please keep in consideration that we do stock T8 tubes in all of above lengths, in single blue color and we often sell them to Aquarium industries and prices are as follows;

2 foot size $60.00
3 foot size $90.00
4 foot size $120.00

In regards to our showcase lights, (LED Showcase dazzler & Dazzler pro’s), yes, you can place your custom size order and it would be shipped between 2-3 working days. Let me know what length’s you are interested and the quantities and I would be happy to give you our best quote.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and best regards,

George Aminov

chriscoli

Administrator
Oh wow, so if I'm understanding correctly.....these are LED lights configured as a T8 bulb so that they can go in our existing fixtures?

Hawkman2000

Members
I know that there are many t8 led tubes out their. All you have to do is remove the ballast from the fixture and difect wire the socket directly to 120 volt.

I'll have to check, but I am prettyvsure that this companies t8 tubes have higher output.

What I am looking at is using the showcase lights in place of finnex rays for less money.