• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Really Stupid Question.

DeeCee

Members
DOH! Guess that means I have to come up with something more promising than
"I theenk that you haf TWO deescis feesh in dat tank!" :confused0083:

Hee hee!

DC

DeeCee

Members
BTW, hope you start feeling better soon, Mikey! You must be going to Chesapeake Ortho - that's where I
went for my neck & carpal tunnel surgeries! How in the world are you driving????

DC

maddog10

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Mar 21 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
BTW, hope you start feeling better soon, Mikey! You must be going to Chesapeake Ortho - that's where I
went for my neck & carpal tunnel surgeries! How in the world are you driving????

DC[/b]

Not driving (barely walking) and my surgery got postponed until April 3rd thanks to my wonderful insurance company. I go to Bay Area Orthopaedics.

DeeCee

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Mar 21 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not driving (barely walking) and my surgery got postponed until April 3rd thanks to my wonderful insurance company. I go to Bay Area Orthopaedics.[/b]

Ruh Roh -- that means today is Surgery Day for you! :character0272:

Glad you're finally having it done Mikey! A few days from now & you should start feeling better!
(geesh, some people will do ANYTHING to get out of helping me move! HA!)

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Apr 3 2008, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Mar 21 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not driving (barely walking) and my surgery got postponed until April 3rd thanks to my wonderful insurance company. I go to Bay Area Orthopaedics.[/b]

Glad you're finally having it done Mikey! A few days from now & you should start feeling better!

DC
[/b][/quote]

Good Luck Mikey!

maddog10

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Apr 3 2008, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Mar 21 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DC
[/b][/quote]

Few days!!! I feel a lot better already. Just took a few hours and I am mostly pain free. They had a hard time kicking me out of recovery, as all I wanted to do was sleep (tried to catch up on 3 weeks of sleepless nights). I could ALMOST make it to the meeting, doctor wants me to do nothing through this weekend.

DeeCee

Members
Awesome! Glad to hear it Mikey. You really needed to have it done.
I hated having surgery but it sure made a difference in the pain level.

You shoulda seen me pushing fish tanks around this week......it was getting ugly and
all I could think of was "do NOT hurt yourself, woman!"

DC

maddog10

Members
As of right now, I am probably going to make the meeting. Things are healing up nice, but it didn't fix everything...I have some lingering nerve damage, oh well. I can't do regular water changes as I can not drag my trashcans full of water around.