• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rare fish auction

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It won’t be until a day or two before at the earliest. We don’t really know what is being donated until it ships.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sometimes I don't know until I open the box. I wish I had the information sooner, but generally the donors don't really know what they're sending until they pack it, or they're too busy to provide the info.

Generally it takes me a few hours friday night, and throughout the day on saturday to get everything in, having to locate pictures, etc. Some of the stuff might be in the tanks before its in MGA, so your best bet is to stop by and take a look if you're around.

chriscoli

Administrator
If we get the donations in on Friday, the fish will also be on display for you to look at, which is a pretty awesome perk for those that are there the whole weekend. Also, if you want to be up-close-and-personal with the donations, you can volunteer to help bag the fish before the auction.