• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Racks?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
So you are the only one with a mohawk? Strange, not the club I remember.

Rachel is a wonderful person Ron, which you will soon find out.

I actually befriended her at last year's Catfish convention and could careless about her hair.

She has grown so much in the club, to a point that she's now one of our Board of Directors and Chair persons for most of the food and drinks.

She's Cool and so are her beautiful little girls.

Lively

Members
okay - that just made me laugh out loud... seriously laughing, still.

Is that the modern day version of, "You want to see my etchings?" ROFLMAO!!!!

Do we ever stay on topic around here??? Good grief - poor Ron - we've hijacked his Rack thread for our own selfish amusement...

Still laughing.

minifoot77

Members
sorry ron! if you are closer to aberdeen than york i could help you too i am a welder and have a 110 welder that would work for a rack....

hbgfish

Members
Hey Ron - The racks I am building Rachel are going to be about 18'l x 8'h x 24" d. The steel (1.5" x 3" tubing ) cost us about 150 bucks. Pretty reasonable I think. They will hold a massive amount of weight. Even MORE than a massive amount if gusseting or bracing is added.

Cartel

Members
I would be interesting in finding someone to make me a rack in a couple months to hold a 75 and 125. I saw the rack your building over on MFK it looks good! (well im guessing its you judging by the screen name haha)

hbgfish

Members
I go to Delaware, a lil ol joint called Steel and Metal Liquidators. http://www.josephfazzioinc.com/ . I have a few pics on my facebook. I will be your "friend" if you want to see. I love the place. Used equipment, nuts, bolts, screws, decorative iron pieces, diamond plate, tubing, stainless, round stock, square stock,come alongs, rigging, rubber sheet, consumables, tools......The steel and metal stock is HUGE, sold by the pound for nonferrous, and the foot for other stuff. You never know what else you may encounter in the place. My favorite place to go and just walk around and forget about lifes BS and look at neat heavy, dirty stuff. I have only been to the De. location but the Glassboro site is about 5 acres. I feel like I m talking about Disneyworld.... Ill shut up now.