Quarter Century Birthday

Greengirl

Members
Hi Guys,
My 25th birthday is coming up this month, and since I consider you guys my friends, I would like to invite you all to my sequins and sparkles birthday party at Dave and Busters on Feb 22nd (sequins and sparkles are optional for the men). I have arranged for $7 unlimited video game cards, food, and drinks. Its going to be tons of fun and everyone in the area is invited. The more the merrier.
The information is as follows:

Party is Saturday February 22nd. It begins at 8pm at the White Flint Dave and Busters.
11301 Rockville Pike, North Bethesda, Maryland 20895

We will be getting the golf room with a golf simulator and everything. Then unlimited gaming and fun.

If you would like to join me please give me a little rsvp response and I will count you in. No presents, just your presense. :D

Becca

Members
Hi Guys,
My 25th birthday is coming up this month, and since I consider you guys my friends, I would like to invite you all to my sequins and sparkles birthday party at Dave and Busters on Feb 22nd (sequins and sparkles are optional for the men). I have arranged for $7 unlimited video game cards, food, and drinks. Its going to be tons of fun and everyone in the area is invited. The more the merrier.
The information is as follows:

Party is Saturday February 22nd. It begins at 8pm at the White Flint Dave and Busters.
11301 Rockville Pike, North Bethesda, Maryland 20895

We will be getting the golf room with a golf simulator and everything. Then unlimited gaming and fun.

If you would like to join me please give me a little rsvp response and I will count you in. No presents, just your presense. :D

Don't you mean that sequins and sparkles are REQUIRED for men?

Greengirl

Members
Don't you mean that sequins and sparkles are REQUIRED for men?

I SHOULD make it manditory.

I also want to add there is no age restrictions at night for children. If you want to bring your kids feel free. But you would have to buy them cards that would pay for arcade games that give tickets. The card deal I have for you guys is only for unlimited video games (games that don't give tickets).

JLW

CCA Members
... wait, it wasn't mandatory?
I spent all day sewing sparkling sequins onto my shirt for NOTHING?

Becca

Members
... wait, it wasn't mandatory?
I spent all day sewing sparkling sequins onto my shirt for NOTHING?

Josh, you had ****-well show up with sequins and sparkles on your shirt since you spent all day sewing.

Greengirl

Members
Bump!! I hope some of you can join me. Bring your families. Going to be a ton of fun!! Let me know if any of you plan to come so I can order the right amount of food.

Becca

Members
I bought some sparkly nail polish for the occasion... Just hoping I'm not still hacking come Saturday.

Greengirl

Members
Bump!! It's tonight at 8! Call me if you need further info but its at the beginning of this forum. 301-529-2276

Becca

Members
We'll be there, just running late (big surprise). Somebody did not want to wake up from his nap.