• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS All-Day Auction, Sunday, October 6, 2019

mchambers

Former CCA member
The big PVAS all day auction is this coming Sunday, October 6, at Green Acres Community Center, 4401 Sideburn Rd., Fairfax, Virginia. Doors open at 9:30 a.m., the tag sale opens at 10:15 a.m., and the auction bidding starts at 10:45 a.m.

There are already 265 items entered in www.mygroupauctions.com and the final number will be much greater. The fish to be auctioned include some cool donations from The Wet Spot (Vaillant’s Chocolate Gourami, Croaking Gourami, Scarlet Badis, Malayan Yellow Pygmy Catfish, and Scooter Loaches) and lots of great fish from breeders around here.

For complete information go here: https://www.pvas.com/auctions.

Matt

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Im super excited about this. Ive been on-call for work the last 3 and I am again this year, Im not missing it again though. Going to be some awesome fish and people here.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I was excited to get Burmese rosy loaches, Glowlight Danios, dwarf Emerald Rasbora, Rosy Danios, and a Bucephalandra "Godzilla".

There were a lot of very cool fish in the auction.

And I also made some room in my tanks and can acquire more fish when I see something I want.

Freakgecko

Members
Anyone know how much the Tucano tetras ended up going for? Was bummed I had to miss. Called off work sick that day but was legitimately sick 😭